Due to the handcrafted nature of our jewelry, our policies for returns are as follows:
WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS.
- All final orders from our website are considered a confirmation and full agreement in the above statement of no refunds.
- All sale items are final sale.
EXCHANGES & ONLINE CREDIT
- Exchanges or Online credit are provided at the sole discretion of Akakpo & Co.
- Sale items are non-returnable.
- We will not refund shipping charges on any exchange items.
- All exchanges and store credit must meet the following requirements in order to be AUTHORIZED.
In order to be AUTHORIZED, please follow the simple steps below:
- Email request for a swap/exchange within 20 days of receiving shipment.
- Obtain an Official Akakpo & Co. Return Authorization Number. Please contact Akakpo & Co. Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this number. Items without the Return Authorization Number will not be accepted and will be mailed back to the sender.
- The item must be returned in its original condition meeting Akakpo & Co. requirements as new.
- Once the Return Authorization Number is acquired, pack & ship item to Akakpo & Co. Headquarters. The package should include a copy of the original invoice, a detailed description regarding the exchange, and the item to be sent back.
- Please contact Akakpo & Co. Customer Service via email at email@example.com to request the shipping address.
- Once we receive your items, your credit or exchange will be processed within 5-7 business days and you will be notified of completion via email.
- We highly suggest sending your swap / exchange back via USPS, UPS or FedEx. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost when sending jewelry back to Akakpo & Co. Exchanges will be subject to outbound shipping charges.
- Items received as gifts may be exchanged for another item of equal or lesser value pending the requirements above. Shipping costs may apply.
- If a remaining balance is due to Akakpo & Co. the customer will be contacted accordingly to attain payment information.
If something is sent back to Akakpo & Co. without being authorized, it will be mailed back to the sender.
Due to the handcrafted nature of our jewelry our policies for repairs are as follows:
- We will repair any design purchased through Akakpo & Co. Within 90 days of purchase.
To have an item repaired, please follow the steps listed below:
- Obtain an Official Akakpo & Co. Return Authorization Number. Please contact Akakpo & Co. Customer Service via email at Akakpo & Co. to request number. Items without Return Authorization Number will not be accepted and sent back to sender.
- Once Return Authorization Number is acquired pack & ship item to Akakpo & Co. Headquarters. The package should include copy of original invoice.
- Once received please allow 7-10 business days for the Return to be processed.
- If a repair charge applies the customer will be contacted by Akakpo & Co. to attain payment information.
- Shipping costs may apply. There will be no refunds for repaired items.
Following the above policy and steps will make it possible for us to provide you with efficient and responsive customer service. Thank you for your support and understanding!